Pages

11.30.2011

I am second...

UPDATE: **If you are in the Whatcom County area, you can hear this real-life account from Brian "Head" Welch at Cornwall Park Church this weekend (Dec. 3-4). Click here for details.**

This is gritty, scary, and beautiful.  Reminds me of the man that Jesus healed, who was chained up and living in a cemetary...

*if video doesn't load, click here.
Would you have shared Jesus with this man?

I pray that I would be the kind of guy who would be so believing in Jesus power, with such a heart for the lost and broken, that could see past the tattoos and the language and the drugs and violence and the self-destruction and recognize a person made in God's own image and out of love say "I don't mean to be weird with you, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I felt like this scripture might mean something to you..." and invite him to experience God's peace and rest.

Can you relate in some way to the life this man has lived?

If you are interested in becoming second and letting God be first in your life, visit iamsecond.com.  If you find yourself needing peace and rest, let us know in the comments, or send us an email, we don't have it all figured out, but we do personally know the source of perfect peace and we would love to share it with you.  

We are Ross and Taya, and we are second.

3 comments:

ErinL said...

Larry and I were HUGE Korn fans in our pre-Jesus days! We were overjoyed at his salvation. Our Jesus is SO POWERFUL!

Anonymous said...

That was such an amazing testimony kids. thanks for posting it. God can do anything, for anyone...aren't you just overwhelmed by His goodness, His love, His mercy?!

Gelatt Family said...

I (Micah) was a Korn fan years ago. Such a powerful testimony this is. I love the I Am Second idea. A good friend of mine from here in Kansas City filmed an I Am Second video. His name is Whispering Danny. You will see why is called that when you watch the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p3tM-rBfkQ

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails