Pages

4.13.2011

Time for a comeback...

.
This video seems to perfectly illustrate the following verse & I think it may perfectly illustrate the Christian life:

"I trust the LORD God... My enemies, don't be glad because of my troubles! I may have fallen, but I will get up!" -Micah 7:6-8



Maybe you've been knocked down, fallen off the wagon, disappointed yourself or others, or just been sidetracked... I have three pieces of advice for you:

1. Trust God.
2. Get up.
3. Run your race.

HT: twentytwowords

.

1 comment:

Dave and Debbie Black said...

That was so wonderful...I just got chills watching it. I love how the audience was all cheering for her. Very much like being a Christian..."for we are surrounded by a great crowd of angels all cheering us on". Thanks for posting this.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails